- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 3/4 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered (about 1/2 cup)
- 6 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
PIZZA SALAD RECIPE
In a small bowl, combine sun-dried tomatoes and boiling water. Let stand 5 minutes; drain.
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onion, peppers, grape tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk salad dressing, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.